Amazon Quiz Answers for 8th October 2020. Submit Quiz Answers & Win awesome Prizes in Today’s Amazon Quiz Daily contest. Amazon Quiz contest’s timing is 8 AM to 12 PM Daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be declared later on the same day at Amazon Quiz Winners Section. Submit Correct answers in Amazon App to Win Amazon Quiz. Get all the Latest Amazon Quiz Answers here. The hashtag for “Amazon Quiz” is #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon and #AmazonQuiz
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Exciting Prizes
Question 1 of 5: Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Sabah, who recently passed away, was the ruler of which country?
The answer is- Kuwait
Question 2 of 5: In which of these cities has a single coach AC tram been unveiled with a library inside it- branded as Library on Wheels?
The answer is- Kolkata
Question 3 of 5: To mark which country’s 71st National Day did the country’s first Mars probe send back a ‘selfie’ from deep space?
The answer is- China
Question 4 of 5: Which filmmaker has been appointed as the chairman of the governing council of the Film and Television Institute of India?
The answer is- Shekhar kapur
Question 5 of 5: Which missile, recently tested by India, is regarded as the fastest supersonic cruise missile in the world?
The answer is- BrahMos
Currently going on amazon quiz answers
- Gaming Weekend Spin & Win | Win Apple iPhone 11 & More from Apple [ Answer: ✅ 7 ]
- Amazon Wheel of Fortune Spin & Win | Win Rs.1,00,000, Samsung Phones & More [ Answer: ✅ The Great Indian Festival Sale ]
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Funzone Jackpot & Win Rs.50,000 & More [ Answer: ✅ 31 ]
- Great Indian Festival Spin ☸️🎡& Win: Prizes Over 10 Lakhs to be won by 20000+ Winners [ Answer: ✅Delhi ]
- Great Indian Festival Quiz Answer 2020